7 - 12
Our beautiful new school in Penhold is a unique ‘P3’ partnership with the Province of Alberta, the Town of Penhold, and Chinook’s Edge. It is adjacent to the Penhold Multiplex, which provides the school community with access to the newly constructed arena, gym and community library. We are a grade 7 - 12 school, which has been growing substantially each year.
- Scott MacDonald - Principal-brings six years of administrative experience to Penhold Crossing. Scott has served most recently as the Vice Principal and Acting Principal of Innisfail High School and was the Vice Principal of Cremona School prior to that. Please contact Scott at email@example.com.
- Deen Lockhat -Vice Principal, served for six years as a math/science teacher and Acting Vice Principal at Innisfail High School. Please contact Deen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chinook’s Edge School Division will engage every student in meaningful
learning by challenging, encouraging and believing in them.
Chinook’s Edge School Division will be universally recognized as a collaborative
learning community where learning is personalized for all students to achieve success as
compassionate and innovative global citizens.
● Each individual within our school matters and is worthy of respect
● Students are responsible for applying themselves diligently and honestly to their specific tasks
● All students have the right to expect a safe and caring environment
● Students must ensure that their behavior does not violate the rights of others or the
expectations of the school
● Every student will receive a program of studies that meets his or her needs within the
capacities of the school
● A Quality Learning Environment is best obtained when stake holders share common goals,
values and work cooperatively toward the development of quality learning opportunities for